SEGA Marble Glue is a two component marble and natural stone adhesive based on polyester resin. Used for gluing,
repairing and filling up porous surfaces of the marble, travertine, natural stones, ceramic, brick and similar materials.
Suitable for vertical applications.
- Rapid cure time (3-5 min. at 25°C)
- Very low shrinkage during hardening
- Easy to apply
- Excellent brightness after the use of grinding machines
- Superior resistance to wear of time
- High reactivity
- Chemically inert and offers extended durability
- Very good adhesion on natural stones even at higher temperatures
- Temperature resistance of cured adhesive is between -10°C and +100°C
- Bonded surfaces are ready to use after 2 hours
- No color change, cracking or shrinkage during hardening period
|0519-048627||750 ML||12 PCS|